This is my personal space & a repository of reflections, projects, productions, and experiences I wish to share with the world.
The world of communication is often too noisy – but here, I am sure to have a place you can always return to and find my mind and heart.
Remember: My ideas here are not because I seek attribution or visibility – I just seek to give my contribution to debates towards real transformation in favor of the commonly marginalized – or written off.
About Andrew Julius Bende
- Currently, Senior Associate at www.bii.dk
- Has 25+ years in the global and civil society sector
- Has passion for development from the grassroots.
- Born and raised in rural Iganga district – Uganda.
- Moved to Denmark in 2009, lives with his family.
- Free time is filled with nature walks, sports & occasional runs.
From the blog
- Starting and growing a community reflective space – the case of Mayuge Community House
- What have sports got to do with grassroots engagement?
- Decrypting the Sustainable Development Goals for youths – and getting these into everyday reach
- Reflecting on 2021 – and what gives me hope.
- Coming to the Nordics – using personal stories to find a renewed view of migrant inclusion
- Four tips for enabling your team to achieve the organization’s full potential.